Pervacio is looking for a Sr. Test Engineer with three to five years of experience to join us and ensure that our products stay at the cutting edge and are bug-free.
Roles and Responsibility
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Working with the development team to identify and capture test cases and ensure version management
- Setting up test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Debugging and RCA of bugs and updating test cases as per the analysis.
- Identify and improving areas where the team may be lacking.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, tracing the result to quality risk and reporting it to the appropriate people.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Mobile testing experience
- Experience in Test Automation Tools – Selenium with JAVA
- Exposure to Android and iOS Operating systems is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of automation tools
- An understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product
- Analytical skills
- Decision-making ability
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team as well as an individual
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills