As a Product Support Engineer you will be responsible for managing queries, questions & debug issues that are reported by various clients who had deployed Pervacio applications developed for a range of mobile devices.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Offering support to clients who approach us with live scenarios to debug in an application deployment environment.
- Review, analyze, trouble shoot & resolve bugs reported by Field service engineers & customers.
- Should maintain proper ownership model throughout the bug life cycle.
- Status reporting that includes daily reports.
- Identifying solutions for commonly occurring bugs & other bottle necks.
- Need to work as an interface between engineering and clients to ensure seamless operations.
- Root Cause Analysis for complex bugs in a mobile domain
Experience and Skills Requirement
- Candidates having 0-3 years’ experience in Product support/Technical support environment.
- Flexible to work for long hours in a rotational shift environment. (Night shifts too)
Primary Technical Abilities
- Problem identification & solution.
- Communication & Ownership
- Should be an excellent team player
- Focused & committed to work for resolving issues.
- Should have optimistic approach
- Knowledge on mobile domain
- Technical writing skills and Presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of global team
- Bachelor Degree from reputed Universities, preferably in Computer Science, Electrical OR Electronics