The Field Service Engineer builds solid customer relationships while managing a complex scope of support issues of customers by acting as an onsite technical resource and/or coordinating with other groups to assist the customer in their use, support and implementation of Pervacio solutions. Maintains a high level of communication with local operations and other on-site locations to ensure service levels are optimized.
- Based at the local office with requirements to travel frequently for multiple weeks to discuss any issues or feedback and provide support to employees and client management. The ability to drive and own transport is crucial)
- Work closely with Account Manager, Field Support, Engineering and Project Management team on any issues
- Ensure the success of Pervacio’s products within customers’ operations by providing extraordinary customer relationship management
- Provide ongoing recommendations to further enhance service delivery.
- Collaborate with internal groups and teams
- Accountability for reporting on, and driving the health and welfare of the program/service
- Technical understanding and ability to describe the program/service provided
- Key program/service expectations (critical success factors, critical user base, etc)
- Mandated processes are known and followed (Service Lifecycle, Release, Change, etc)
- Facilitate and manage sync meetings with customers / partners drive future roadmap discussions and forum to discuss what’s working well and what is not
- Ongoing training and training audits of site personnel.
- The position requires you to go onsite to a customer location and help in the root cause analysis and resolution.
- Responsible for the execution of customer satisfaction data and provide analysis together with ongoing monitoring.
- Scheduled travel is expected. Overnight travel is expected for critical reactive onsite technical support.
Experience and Skills Requirement
Candidates must have 3-6 years of experience in technical support within operational environments. Preferably in mobile and/or IT software industry.
Primary Technical Abilities:
- Possesses deep technical expertise windows environment
- Ability to enhance the technical expertise of customer counterparts
- Technical writing skills and Presentation/Training skills
- Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of global team
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Customer Service Skills
- Responsiveness to customers: Deals effectively with customers amid highly sensitive situations, responsible for ongoing customer communication and satisfaction.
- Demonstrated aptitude for providing exceptional customer service in politically charged environments
- Unrivaled passion for customer / partner service
- Excellent Program / Project Manager skills aligned to PMI practices
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work independently
- Must have exceptional People & Problem Mitigation skills
College or University degree in technical discipline or equivalent certification is required. Industrial Engineering background is a plus.