Pervacio is looking for a Certification Technician to join our team and help us to stay at the cutting edge of mobile device automation technology.
This position is responsible for the safety and productivity of all production employees staffed on designated shift, as well as site security. Additionally, the Team Leader position is accountable for ensuring that production scheduled for completion is executed in a timely manner and within all quality parameters and for participation in both the hiring and performance management processes.
- Ensure the safety and productivity of all employees assigned to designated shift
- Ensure security of facilities and devices during designated shift hours
- Enforce all safety and processing procedures
- Enable effective communications between management and operators
- Assist with training of new employees and coach existing employees
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with 5S protocol
- Manufacture and pack products as necessary
- Suggest and implement cost-saving ideas
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- Perform and maintain performance reviews
Experience and Skills Requirement
Candidates must have 3-6 years experience in technical support within operational environments. Preferably in mobile and/or IT industry. And have a working knowledge of the Pervacio Certification process and requirements.
Primary Technical Abilities
- Quality Control lab testing
- Intimate operating knowledge of all available processing equipment and processes
- Knowledge of wastewater processing and Bluewave processing protocols
- Ability to motivate others to meet demands established by the schedule
- In-depth understanding of established Michelman values and strategy
- Basic understanding of computers
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- College or University degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- Candidates must have 1-3 years- experience in technical support within operational environments, preferably in mobile and/or IT industry.
- Candidate must have intimate knowledge of the Pervacio Certification requirements and processes.