Pervacio is looking for iOS Leaders to program and develop exciting and leading edge mobile solutions. We are working on groundbreaking technologies that utilize all of the advantages and behaviour of the iOS mobile platform. Pervacio is looking for iOS experts to lead a team from the front end for our engineering team. Leads work in a highly collaborative environment to support stunning products and are required to innovate intelligent solutions to complex engineering challenges.
- Working closely with product development team and develop/enhance software solutions based on the requirements
- Developing /Enhancing /Integrating/Maintaining/Overseeing existing tools in the overall product architecture
- Working with project managers to ensure that all milestones and targets in a project are met
- Ensure delivery of high quality solutions
- Investigating and resolving any production bugs
- Participating in daily team scrums
- Recommend new solutions
- 5+ years of expert experience developing with iOS and Objective C
- Excellent working knowledge of X-Code 5 & 6, performance optimization tools, proficient in Profiling, code optimization on iOS development environment
- Familiar with iOS SDK (Cocoa Touch, Media, Core Services, MAC OS X Kernel)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong skills in object oriented programming and software design
- Strong foundation in Computer Science, data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent Programming and Problem Solving skills
- Experience with CPU/memory optimization, cross-platform compatibility.
- Knowledge of C++ is a plus
- Knowledge of the Agile SDLC process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic and fluid project team structure
- Able to take initiative in appropriate situations.