Pervacio is looking for a dynamic Software Engineering Manager to provide leadership to our web development software engineering team. This is an excellent opportunity for hands-on software engineering and management of a dedicated staff committed to growing Pervacio’s capabilities as a leading provider of mobile device automation solutions.
- Provide technical expertise to continue to define, design, and develop Pervacio’s Web Software Framework.
- Individual contributor responsibilities including coding and unit testing.
- Provide direction to software engineers to overcome technical hurdles.
- Managing partnerships with large technology players and open source organizations.
- Collaborate with global software engineering team.
- Assist product management and sales teams in communicating technical content to customers.
- Maintain a professional manner at all times. Uphold Pervacio’s image with all external and internal customers.
- Provide ongoing recommendations to further enhance GUI.
- Collaborate with internal groups and teams
- Responsible for the detailed isolation, reproduction and analysis of Pervacio products support issues and working the issue to resolution.
- Provide detailed reporting to management as requested.
- Other tasks as assigned by the head of engineering.
Experience and Skills Requirement
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Required technical skills include strong JSP, Servlets, REST, AJAX, Java Script, HTML 5 and J2EE skills.
- A strong visual sense and UI skills
- Understanding of relational databases (MySQL)
- Requires strong technical background and ability to architect and design systems for local or cloud deployment.
- Interest in taking an active role in development including code reviews and best practices.
- Accountable for root cause analysis, prevention and knowledge transfer, identifies routine bugs.
- Solves complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting.
- Track record of working with product management, sales and marketing is highly desirable.
- Experience developing and managing external partners for custom integration.
- Must be available for national or international travel on an occasional basis.
- Effectively communicate via email and verbally across teams and with senior management.
- Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of global team
- College or University degree, preferably in Computer Science or other technical discipline, is required.