Pervacio is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our team and help us to stay at the cutting edge of mobile device automation technology.
- Serve as the single point of contact for Pervacio’s Korean customer base for assigned program activities, status of projects, and problem resolution;
- Manage technical requirements and client requests made in Korean language to deliver clear interpretation of requests and relay them to the project team, ensuring expeditious response and resolution;
- Create detailed user stories encompassing all aspects of project scope in support of product testing prior to implementation;
- Analyze business and technical requirements and develop solutions to meet client needs;
- Maintain client relationships with Pervacio, identifying potential opportunities for a Pervacio solution and suggesting appropriate services to add value to client needs;
- Review customers’ support requirements and pinpoint areas where the company can reduce support costs;
- Prepare flow-charts depicting how software releases will be used in customer’s business, including warehouse, retail, and Remote Mobile Diagnostic Tool at client’s location.
- Escalate technical support issues requiring extensive investigation and repair to the Pervacio Platform IT and Development teams as appropriate;
- Review customer requirements and translate them into clear specifications with detailed client requests for the development team to prioritize and execute.
- Monitor project and program deliverables, ensuring deadlines are met and projects are on budget and delivered on time per agreement with the client;
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases and application for Pervacio Mobile Automation Solutions within existing locations or at the customer’s worksite.
- Perform root cause analysis on application and environment issues
- Troubleshoot reported software issues and provide the client with regular updates on the status of issue resolution;
- Log case interactions in Redmine;
- Compile and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations to Pervacio clients;
- Install and manage Pervacio server program at client’s location using Windows Server, Apache, SQL, and Java;
- Architect and set up client’s warehouse testing environment for optimal production.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or closely related field and two years of experience in mobile device development and testing on Android, iOS and Windows platforms, software testing and development on mobile platforms using Windows Server, Apache, SQL, and Java, technical account management in the mobile software industry, and providing technical product support in the mobile software industry.
- Demonstrable fluency in formal and casual, written and verbal Korean language, including the technical lexicon of the mobile software industry.
Salary and Contact Information
Pervacio, Inc., 5605 N Macarthur Blvd, Irving, Texas 75038. Wage: $78,957 per year. Please contact Sai Kumar, General Manager, at the address above, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 888-221-4762.