The Program Manager will be responsible for managing programs across multiple platforms with responsibilities of conceptualization through Delivery & Support. Manage the development and implementation process of a specific product involving engineering or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
Experience & Skills
- Over all 10+ Years of experience in IT Industry and 7+ years as a Program Manager, engineering leader, product manager (technical domain), or related discipline in a global company
- Must have a proven Leadership ability to operationally lead and motivate a large team of software professionals.
- Build and maintain integrated project schedules that account for internal/external dependencies, differing SDLC approaches, numerous constraints, and adequately factors in some contingency for some unplanned delays while still being aggressive.
- Must have performed as a Program/Delivery Manager or similar role with a software product development organization.
- Proficiency in working with product, design, and engineering teams across India & other region time zones to design, scope, and shepherd features
- Ability to create clear and concise functional specs, project / release plans, and roadmaps
- Ability to influence peers / managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Capacity to own and execute multiple programs simultaneously
Preferred Qualifications & Ideal Candidates
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools
- Hands-on development experience with highly-available, scalable software and services
- Proven ability to identify and resolve systemic issues