This role is inherently cross-functional you will work closely with multiple engineering, operations, and finance teams to research, conceive, design, develop and deliver products that create excitement and value for customers and grow business opportunities for Pervacio Inc. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of the following: requirements gathering, Windows/Mac application development, digital content, publishing, internationalization, agile development, project management and release models. The ideal candidate should have 4 or more years of relevant work experience in product management in a mobile software applications environment.
- Experience in enterprise software executive with deep experience in engineering and product
- Understand complex business problems, apply strong analytical skill and create an effective strategy.
- Building domain knowledge to get a deep understanding of emerging markets and value product
- Define, implement, and maintain a portfolio of solutions that support the strategic roadmap for the segment based on existing products and the introduction of new products or features.
- Find opportunities to bring new, compelling content to Pervacio customers.
- Design compelling products and features that customer will care about.
- Develop product vision, strategy and business plans and evangelize within the organization.
- Create and maintain product and feature roadmaps and manage prioritization and tradeoffs.
- Work closely with engineering and operations to define detailed requirements and develop products.
- Have the ability to communicate directly with technical teams.
- Develop and manage the execution of launch plans.
- Measure and analyze product and feature performance for opportunities to innovate, simplify and create intuitive user interfaces that improve customer experience and increase adoption.
- Have the ability to understand and track trends in the digital content market place for competing products
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – ability to influence others through leadership and technical expertise.
- Able to influence and bring technical recommendations or requirements across teams in other disciplines
University degree in Computer Science & Electrical or Electronics Engineering, is required.