Pervacio is looking for a Computer Systems Analyst to join our team and help us to stay at the cutting edge of mobile device automation technology.
- Analyze existing process flows and procedures and propose alternative workflows using Pervacio Mobile Automation Solutions;
- Use object-oriented programming languages such as C++, Java, .NET and scripting language such as HTML to test the mobile software application for iOS, Android, Windows, and BlackBerry;
- Update and track requirements, test cases, test results, and project status in Share Point, Bugzilla, JIRA, and Redmine;
- Maintain and monitor software and systems, including coordinating the installation of Pervacio Mobile Application and Systems;
- Develop and execute performance, load, and stress scenarios and test cases;
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, test cases and quality standards;
- Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system to use Pervacio Mobile Application Solutions;
- Work collaboratively with development team, lead architect, and the product team to assist with determining the technical direction and approach to system design and implementation;
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation using SalesForce;
- Participate in peer reviews for requirements and technical specifications;
- Test software programs to verify the application is working per the specifications and documentation received from the client;
- Validate the productivity of a new system by comparing and analyzing data using SQL and Excel;
- Expand or modify software or applications to serve new purposes or improve work flow at client site and ensure the software is being utilized successfully and meets new needs;
- Compose instruction manual for dissemination to the client and end users and conduct training sessions;
- Review customer requirements and translate them into clear specifications with detailed user stories for the development team to prioritize and execute;
- Observe job performance during product testing and perform the intended job as a test to determine the efficiency of a software and application solution;
- Oversee the Field Service Engineer and Certification team during and after deployment of a new software or product at client’s site to ensure productivity is running smoothly;
- Provide management with status reports detailing status and timelines throughout the assigned project;
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases and application for Pervacio Mobile Automation Solutions within existing locations or at the customer’s work site.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or closely related field and two years of experience in technical account management in the mobile software industry, utilizing testing and tracking tools including Redmine, Bugzilla, BigFix, and SharePoint, and in deployment, maintenance, and support of mobile application software for Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry platforms using Java, .NET, HTML, and C programming languages.
Salary and Contact Information
Pervacio, Inc., 5605 N Macarthur Blvd, Irving, Texas 75038. Wage: $85,197 per year. Please contact Sai Kumar, General Manager, at the address above, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 888-221-4762.