Cell Phone Support Representatives in the Tri-Cities area. This position will have you answering inbound customer service related calls to assist clients with customer inquiries and troubleshoot concerns regarding their wireless device(s).
Sales and Business Development
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Navigate through computer systems to access customer account information and troubleshooting procedures
- Provide customers with troubleshooting assistance on product usage
- Clarify and confirm understanding of customer requirements or problem. Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education or support as needed
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution
- Prepare complete and accurate reporting data
- Communicate effectively and route to additional support if needed to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests
- Maintain broad knowledge of client products and services
Education, Experience and Skills Requirement
- Must be fluent in French
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
- One-year customer service or call center related experience required.
- Experience with cell phone and wireless devices required.
- Strong Windows based computer knowledge required.
- Data entry experience required.
- Previous Technical Support experience in a call center environment strongly preferred, and as part of global team
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Customer Service Skills
- Responsiveness to customers: Deals effectively with customers amid highly sensitive situations, responsible for ongoing customer communication and satisfaction.
- Demonstrated aptitude for providing exceptional customer service in politically charged environments
- Unrivaled passion for customer / partner service
- Excellent Program / Project Manager skills aligned to PMI practices
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work independently
- Must have exceptional People & Problem Mitigation skills